Fifteen suspects have been arrested following a multi-agency investigation into a possible methamphetamine distribution ring in Burnet County.
According to the Department of Public Safety, agents with DPS’s Criminal Investigation Department identified Jimmy Don Hardin as a possible source of methamphetamine which wound up in several Central Texas counties. Over the course of the investigation, agents identified nearly 70 people they believe sold or bought methamphetamine which had come from Hardin.
As part of the investigation, law enforcement officers searched two properties—one owned by Hardin and another owned by Glen Alexander, another suspect. DPS says two ounces of methamphetamine were found, as well as 70 firearms, $10,000 in cash and thousands of rounds of ammunition.
As a result of the investigation, judges of both the 33rd and 424th Judicial District Courts issued arrest warrants for suspect believed to be involved in the distribution organization.
Those arrested include:
• Jimmy Don Hardin, 42 of Bertram
• Amy Jo Borseth, 40 of Bertram
• Timothy Steven Blackard, 44 of Bertram
• Glen Winston Alexander, 70 of Bertram
• Abel Cardoso, 52 of Dallas
• Guillermo Reyna, 55 of Bastrop
• Kimberly Ann Weston, 38 of Burnet
• Elizabeth Hope Burch, 48 of Llano
• Gary Randall Holland, 36 of Bertram
• Nichole Alexander Hernandez, 32 of Liberty Hill
• Edward Dwaine Holder, 50 of Liberty Hill
• Christopher Castillo, 41 of Burnet
• Cheylo Jesse James Mather, 33 of Liberty Hill
• Bonnie Hardin Raines, 64 of Llano
• Joy Ashley Perez, 28 of Liberty Hill